Mulberry is a bright yellowish-orange
color, with occasional streaks of black and dark brown. The wood is very tight-grained,
dense, and turns wonderfully. Dries with little degrade. Turns and sands well and polishes
to a high luster. Very similar in appearance to osage orange. Available in
very limited quantities.
Our Quality Standards
- Bowl blanks are pre-cut round. Measurements are in inches -
diameter x thickness
- Platter blanks are pre-cut round. Measurements are in inches -
diameter x thickness
- Spindle measurements are in inches - width x height x length
- Pieces are green (not dried)
- Fully sealed in paraffin wax to guard against defects
- Pieces contain no pith, checks or cracks
Quality Assurance Guarantee
All of our turning blanks are guaranteed to be the highest quality available. If
for any reason you are ever dissatisfied with a piece of wood that you receive
from our company, we offer a no-hassle replacement policy. Simply contact us at
, and we
will get everything taken care of for you immediately.
Low Price Guarantee
We offer a low price guarantee on all blanks other than our one-of-a-kind and
monster blanks. If you find a better price out there* we will match that
price...it is our promise to you that we will always offer the best quality at
the best prices!
*Auction sites not included
We currently only ship packages within the US.
All shipping rates are actual charges billed by the shipping company. For
the best rates, we recommend making multiple item purchases.
All orders will be shipped within
two business days. There is never a charge for packaging or handling.
Delivery times will vary. Most packages shipped within the continental US will
arrive within 2-9 business days. Shipments to Alaska and Hawaii normally require
9-16 business days. Packages may be tracked at any time through our web
Payment Options Available
- Checks made payable to Got Wood?
- Money orders made payable to Got Wood?
- PayPal account transfers
- Debit cards
- Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover
All options will be made available during the